Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Prayers for Eli

Julie and her husband Zach at My Life With Boys are facing a real trying time right now.

If you don't know her, I'd like you to take a minute and link over to her blog. Julie and Zach serve as missionaries in Hungary. Their son has developed a severe infection in his head. He has been hospitalized for several days now.
I'm not going to re-tell the story as Julie gives updates on her blog. You can read her last few post to get filled in on Eli and his diagnosis.

I just wanted to make you aware of Eli's condition and ask you to rally around Julie and support her with your prayers right now. Pray that everyone involved in this little guy's care would make the best decisions concerning him and his treatment.

Julie and her husband Zach are exhausted as you can imagine.
So please pray for Eli, Zach and Julie.

Blessings,

8 comments:

Tracy P. said...

Thanks for letting us know. Heading over!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I have been praying for little Eli. They have had a terrible start to this new year!

C. JoyBell C. said...

Oh, I am so sorry to read such a sad, sad story like this! Oh it is always so awful when a little one is sick!

I'll click on the link and show my support...

Betty said...

Thanks for letting us know. I will be heading over there!

Susan said...

Thanks for the prayer request. So important that we pray one for another.
Susan

Shell in your Pocket said...

My family has been praying for them...my heart goes out to Julie and Zach!
sandy toe

Ronnica said...

Julie is a new blog friend, but I've been around much on the blogosphere and hadn't heard. I'll be praying for them, and will stop by now to leave some encouragement! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Oh my! Satan really liked to attack those who serve Him wholeheartedly! I'm on my way over to visit her blog now.