As you know I also do facebook. I was tagged by a couple of fellow facebookers to do a list of 25 random things about me. I figured I'd get some extra mileage by posting it on my blog too. If you have read my facebook note already, please excuse the redundancy.
1. I've lived in 7 states, FL, GA, VA, UT, CA, AL, TX
2. I've been married to Keith for 20 years. He makes me laugh. He's the funniest person I know. We have two beautiful girls together.
3. I love where I live and my neighborhood, but think I would enjoy living in a more rural area and have chickens and goats. yes, I said goats.
4. I am afraid of heights and don't really enjoy boating or being on the water.
5. I've read the Bible thru only once, but I'm in the process again. This time chronologically.
6. I was brought up in the Baptist Church, but not currently a member of a Baptist Church.
7. I've seen in person the following "famous" people: Ronald Reagan, Dan Quayle, Barbara Bush, Dolly Parton, Richard Simmons, Newt Gingrich, Buddy Epson, Jerry Falwell, Jay Leno and Elton John
8. I'm very interested in Bible prophecy. It seems to be happening at a rapid rate.
9. I never considered myself to be a dog lover, but I love my dog Libby. We adopted her 4.5 years ago.
10. Keith and I went to Germany and Austria for our 10th anniversary. For our 20th we went to dinner and the grocery store. We'd like to go back to Europe one day.
11. I have a blog that I started June of 2008. I love blogging. www.joyintheburbs.blogspot.com
12. I am really big on recycling. I embarrass my husband when we are at other people's home because I offer to take all their glass and plastic trash home with me so I can recycle it.
13. I have no rhythm and am an awful dancer (see #6) The change in church membership has not helped at all in that area, unfortunately.
14. I never attended a public school.
15. I love to scrapbook (digitally now) and make homemade cards.
16. I can sew a little. I have a sewing machine.
17. I'm not very athletic. I was when I was younger, but not anymore.
18. I'm very involved with Moms in Touch International. I am determined to pray my girls thru school.
19. I clip coupons.
20. I bring my own bags to the grocery store and look down on the plastic bag user people :)
21. I think Sedona, Arizona is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.
22. I've only broken one bone in my body. My foot - back in 2002.
23. I got my tonsils out when I was 23.
24. I don't care for cold weather. It's OK for a day or two, but then I need high 60's low 70's for my winter weather.
25. I won a $1500.00 CD at a bank opening a long time ago. No, I don't still have it. I cashed it in after one year and spent that sucker. On what? I don't remember.
Write your own 25 Random Things about You and post them. Let me know so I can read it.