Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let the Games Begin

This Christmas there seemed to be a theme in the gift-giving. GAMES. This year I want to spend more time playing board games with my girls. They did get some games to add to their Nintendo DS and WEii collections, but they also got some new board games for us to play together.

Paige was excited to get Risk. Mind you she is the only one who knows how to play it. I'm sure she'll be the winner for quite awhile.



Leah got a couple of fun games that I know we'll enjoy as a family.

The You Gotta Be Kidding game a.k.a Would You Rather...? has some funny questions like..
Would you Rather eat 10 pounds of cheese OR
Would you Rather eat a bucket of peanut butter with nothing to drink?
There are gross questions too...
Would you Rather eat fried monkey brains OR
Would you Rather eat the raw guts from a huge snake?
There are some insightful questions such as...
Would you Rather go back in time one million years OR
Would you Rather go into the future one million years?
I'll be curious to hear how we answer these questions.
So do you have any recommendations for good family games?
I'd love to hear about them.


I ♥ Comments...

2 comments:

Betty said...

Sorry no recommendations here. I have a family that will NOT play games. I think my husband influenced the girls...because I love any kind of game.
But those are definitely some weird questions!

Unknown said...

A game we have grown to love is
"Imagine If". My sis gave it to us last Christmas. We play it everytime we have company!