A while back my friend Michele tagged me with a meme.
It's been in on my bloggy list of things to do. So finally here it is:
Ten Years ago I:
* Figured out I was pregnant with my second baby (Leah)
* Was in the process of moving from California to Alabama (funny how we always seem to move when I'm pregnant)
* Had a three year old running around.
* Was house-hunting in Alabama and found the perfect neighborhood!
Five things on today's "to-do" list:
1. Go to Moms In Touch
2. Meet with pool repair guy
3. Brunch/Prayer time with Community Prayer Leaders
4. Go to grocery store
5. Do Laundry
Five Snacks I enjoy:
2. Salt and Vinegar Chips
4. Reese's Cups
5. Chips and Dip
Five things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Pay off our mortgage.
2. Pay off my parent's mortgage.
3. Give to my favorite charities and missionaries
4. Take a trip to Italy
5. Travel more as a family
Five places I've lived:
Five jobs I've had:
1. Sunkist (all of these were Admin Asst. Jobs)
2. Worked for real estate attorney :( (boring)
3. Worked for real estate developer (loved this job)
4. Tampa General Hospital (fun, met lots of people)
5. University of Utah Hospital (worked with a great group of women)
(I went on Maternity leave and
have been on maternity leave for 13 years.) haha
I'm suppose to tag 5 others to answer these questions:
If you read this and want to be tagged.
Consider yourself "tagged".